Thursday, February 27, 2014

SERA00 Stories: The Decision to Audition - Harley and Fracken

Hey everyone!
FEBRUARY POST CHALLENGE #23
So have you guys ever wondered how the top stars of SERA00 got where they are now? Imagine, if they had never decided to audition for SERA00, they wouldn't the famous SERA00 member they are today. As a result, I, Evie, donned my reporter's cap and went off in search of answers!
First, I found Harley, who is a fourth generation. Which also happens to be me and Rome's generation as well. Is it hard to believe that Harley and I are from the same generation? Although she's older, the gap between is us is admittedly very big. Harley was one of the fastest 00 ranks to be promoted, and for whatever reason, she and her motorcycle girl image shot to fame rapidly. Maybe it's because SERA00 is mainly composed of "cute" girls, but Harley can pull off both. She can slide into a sparkly pink uniform and sing and dance onstage and then don a leather jacket and pose with a motorcycle for a photoshoot right after, and she looks totally comfortable. Okay getting off track here.
Harley's background is somewhat famous for being unknown. Yep, did you have to read that twice? Harley's background is kind of a mystery; there aren't any official details on the SERA00 site, she never talks about it and has managed to dodge every talk show host's questions about her past. Even Angel, who is considered the closest member to Harley, once admitted in an interview that she didn't know anything about Harley's past. Or if she did, she never let on. 
So what does this talented yet mysterious girl have to say on this? *storytelling mode, switch on!*
"Umm," Harley furrowed her brows. "Is it that noticeable?"
"Not in the moment," I responded. "You dodge questions very smoothly but looking back on it, it's noticeable."
Harley nodded slowly, and then smiled at me. "Well I guess there's your answer then."
I pouted. "See, you're doing it again!"
Harley laughed. "Okay, what do you want to know?"
"Why you decided to audition for SERA00 and how come you never talk about your past."
Harley nodded again, as if she was actually going to fully answer both questions. Ha. As if. "Back then, my best friend and I were very close, but something happened that made me realize who she truly was, but in a good way. So then I decided I needed to make something of myself too. The day she took me to a Nighterfighter concert was the day I decided to audition for SERA00." For those of you who don't remember, Nighterfighter was one of the four in SERA00's pioneer generation, and is Team Night's namesake. 
"And why don't you reveal your past life?" I pressed on. 
Harley paused before answering carefully. "It's mainly because my entire past is affiliated with her, my best friend, and I deeply feel the need to respect her wishes, which is that none of the past we share gets out to the public."
I thanked Harley and moved on to a second gen member, Fracken, SERA00's fashion goddess.
"Hey Fracken!"
"Yeah? What's up, Evie?"
"Can I ask you some questions for the blog?"
"Sure."
"So, how or why did you you decide to audition for SERA00?"
"Honestly, when I auditioned for SERA00, my goals were very different from what they are now," Fracken said. "When I auditioned for SERA00, it was for the second generation, and SERA00 hadn't yet achieved the level of popularity as we have recently, so I wasn't doing it out of wanting to be an idol."
"Can you explain further?" I said, furiously jotting down notes. 
"Even back then, I was really interested in fashion. I joined SERA00 for the intention of adding experience to my resume, because I thought it would help propel me towards my dream career of modeling. But now, the way I view being an idol is very different. Actually being an idol myself makes me realize what's so special about this job, and I wouldn't have hesitated to make the same decision again. I love modeling, but being an idol is my life."
Ooh, very inspiring words from our fashion queen, Fracken! "Did you know about SERA00 prior to auditioning?"
Fracken thought for a moment, and then shook her head. "No, I don't think I did. Me and a group of friends were attending an anime convention, and we got a flyer for SERA00's second generation auditions. My friends suggested as a joke that I should try out, but I actually went home and searched up SERA00. I saw that although they weren't very popular, the first generation already had their own songs and had modeled for several promotional photoshoots, so I jumped on it as an opportunity to expand my modeling aspirations. And now here I am!"
So there are Harley and Fracken's stories, stay tuned for more!
Please support SERA00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, Evie is waiting to read your comment ... ^_^